Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Tall leather boot made in soft and figure hugging premium selected leather. With impressed croco top.
Astonishing soft and figure hugging boot made in supple premium selected leather.
Comfortable ShockX Advanced insole system.
Resilient YKK zipper in the back and hidden elastic along the inside back of the shaft.
• Durable genuine YKK® zipper in the back
• Hidden elastic along the inside back of the shaft for a more custom fit
• ShockX™ ergonomically designed cushioning foot bed
• Integrated tempered steel shank for improved stability while riding and walking
- Brush away any dirt, sand and grit from seams and around the outsole with a soft brush or damp cloth
- Never use strong chemicals, since they may damage the leather permanently
- If the leather is wet or damp, let the shoe / boot dry at room temperature before it is used again
- Never use a hairdryer or radiators etc; this may cause dehydration and possible cracking of the leather
- Instead place crumpled newspaper or similar into the foot part and up the entire shaft
- Use wax or leather dressing regularly to protect and condition the leather thus preserving the flexibility and softness of the leather
- The use of boot trees is strongly recommended for all long boots with zips
- Boot trees help to maintain the shape and upright position of the shaft and help to protect the life of the zip
- Make sure the boots are dry before the boot trees are used
- Careful care and attention to the maintenance of the zip will help prolong the lifespan of the zip
- Always open the zip all the way down to the bottom before putting on or taking off the boots
- Make sure the zip opens and close easily. Never force the zip
- Keep the zip clean from sand, mud and grit
- An effective way to clean your zip and the teeth of the zip is with the use of an ordinary brush or tooth brush
- The use of boot trees is strongly recommended for all long boots featuring zips
- Boot trees help to maintain the shape of the boot by keeping the shaft upright and thus preventing damage to the zip
- Make sure the boots are dry before the boot trees are used.