Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
This beautiful Harmony Collection tall boot by Mountain Horse is their most popular competition boot with a stunning leather finish using different textures.
- Supple premium selected leather with the ShockX™ Advanced Insole.
- Soft and figure hugging boot made in supple premium selected leather. Comfortable ShockX Advanced insole system.
- Durable genuine YKK® zipper in the back and hidden elastic along the inside back of the shaft for an easy custom fit.
- ShockX™ ergonomically designed cushioning foot bed for comfortable insoles. This is a small gel disc that sits in the bottom of the heel and this acts as an impact protection system.
- Integrated tempered steel shank for improved stability while riding and walking
Sizes available online as below: REGULAR/NARROW, REGULAR/PLUS, REGULAR/REGULAR and SHORT/REGULAR. Please see Size Chart button below for more information. Height/ Calf Width in cm shown, please call if any queries and you would like to order a size not listed.
Boot Care: Mountain Horse boots come with a 12 month warranty and as a company ensure excellent customer service. For maximum performance from your Mountain Horse Boots wash and wipe off stable yard acids and use a leather/ Nubuck care conditioner and polish where appropriate.