Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Versatile and comfortable pull-on boot for all activities and a firm favourite of Charlie's here at Treehouse!
• Moisture-absorbent Taibrelle™ lining.
• Completely round-stitched outsole for enhanced durability.
• Ergonomically designed removable EVA insole.
• Stirrup Control System™ incorporated in the outsole.
• Built in 850°C Steel shank for improved stability.
• Heel part is fitted with shock absorbing IPS system. This is a small gel disc that sits in the bottom of the heel and this acts as an impact protection system.
Boot Care: Mountain Horse boots come with a 12 month warranty and as a company ensure excellent customer service. For maximum performance from your Mountain Horse Boots wash and wipe off stable yard acids and use a leather/ Nubuck care conditioner and polish where appropriate.