Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
The Devonshire by Mountain Horse is a Waterproof tall yard unisex boot made in full grain leather.
- Waterproof and warm winter yard tall boot in oily full grain leather. Perfect for the cold and wet!
- Waterproof membrane to the top of the boot unlike similar boots on the market where the membrane is only to above the ankle!
- Riding sole so the perfect yard/ riding and country boot, combining style with functuality.
- Exquisite equine inspired leather and metal accompaniments.
- Oily full grain leather / Nubuck leather.
- Tempered steel shank in sole to give maximum stability.
- ShockX Advanced insole system to give unrivalled comfort for the soles of the foot. This is a small gel disc that sits in the bottom of the heel and this acts as an impact protection system.
Boot Care: Mountain Horse boots come with a 12 month warranty and as a company ensure excellent customer service. For maximum performance from your Mountain Horse Boots wash and wipe off stable yard acids and use a leather/ Nubuck care conditioner and polish where appropriate.