Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
One of the first boots in the riding industry certified as safety footwear. A Mountain Horse classic!
- Safety jodhpur boot with Protective Steel toe EN ISO 20345:2011.
- Moisture-absorbent canvas lining with strong suede.
- Hard-wearing oily full grain leather.
- Reinforcement in the heel part for extra long-lasting durability.
- Ergonomically designed removable EVA insole.
- Elastic gore on both sides for individual fit.
- Built in 850°C Steel shank for improved stability.
- Stirrup Control System™ incorporated in the outsole.
Boot Care: Mountain Horse boots come with a 12 month warranty and as a company ensure excellent customer service. For maximum performance from your Mountain Horse Boots wash and wipe off stable yard acids and use a leather/ Nubuck care conditioner and polish where appropriate.