Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended Returns Time now until 31st January 2020 for Christmas Shopping!
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Comfortable and ergonomically designed riding boot. A timeless classic from Sweden's Mountain Horse that improves with age!
- Upper in full grain leather with a riding sole but suitable for walking and yard activities too.
- Durable, breathable, and easy to maintain.
- Soft and shock absorbing EVA insole which gives superb comfort and cushioning.
- Shock absorbing IPS system which adds extra cushioning and energy return.
- Stirrup Control System™ incorporated in the outsole.
- Built in 850°C Steel shank for improved stability.
- Heel part is fitted with shock absorbing IPS system, which helps reduce the impact while walking or doing stable work. This is a small gel disc that sits in the bottom of the heel and this acts as an impact protection system.
Boot Care: Mountain Horse boots come with a 12 month warranty and as a company ensure excellent customer service. For maximum performance from your Mountain Horse Boots wash and wipe off stable yard acids and use a leather/ Nubuck care conditioner and polish where appropriate.