Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Waterproof and warm winter riding & yard boot in rugged oily full grain leather. Perfect for the cold and wet winter.
- Completely waterproof construction.
- Fully lined warm Faux Fur foot part to keep you cosy.
- Ergonomically designed, soft ShockX™ which provides superb comfort and shock absorption. This is a small gel disc that sits in the bottom of the heel and this acts as an impact protection system.
- 200G Thinsulate® Light weight insulation material for maximum warmth.
- Rugged oily full grain brown leather for the contemporary look.
NB: We find these boots are on the generous size, so may be advisable to order down a size.
Boot Care: Mountain Horse boots come with a 12 month warranty and as a company they ensure excellent customer service. For maximum performance from your Mountain Horse Boots wash and wipe off stable yard acids and use a leather/ Nubuck care conditioner and polish where appropriate.