Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Helite is the most trusted and proven equestrian airbag manufacturer in the market. Helite Air Jackets offer protection for the back, pelvis and chest. They give neck coverage as well as preventing impact injuries. Treehouse are the Helite Equestrian distributors for the UK and Ireland, if you require a Helite product to be sent outside of these countries please see www.helite.com for your own country's supplier. The Zip in 1 needs to be worn with an outer, we are out of stock of the size medium, please see the Zip'in'2 in replacement.
To guarantee a proper functioning of the airbag system, it is of crucial importance to mount the trigger system correctly. The order must always be: piston, key-ball (notch on piston to fit the ball in), spring and bearing cap. The needle of the piston must point in the direction of the cartridge, the key-ball has to fit in the notch of the piston.
Caution: Never put the key-ball between spring and piston, this disables the system to trigger.
- Soft Shell gilet made from the technical showerproof and windproof fabric 'Tekseries'.
- Stretch fabric which allows for outward inflation.
- Unzip the airbag to change the outer jackets from the Helite Air Shell Range.
- Washable outer jacket at 30 degrees wash
- The multi directional trigger works in less than 0.1 seconds inflation.
- Protection for the back, pelvis, chest and neck coverage as well as preventing impact injuries.
- CE certification – The airbags are certified by the external laboratory CRITT Sport, the French specialist for objectively testing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- British Eventing, British Dressage and British Showjumping permitted. NB:It is recommended to wear a BETA level 3 body protector with Air Jackets.
We recommend to wear Air Jackets with a BETA approved level 3 body protector.
Helite are the Worldwide Experts in Airbag Technology and are working with leading brands; Maxi-Cosi, Alstom, Peugeot, Michelin. Please see the link below to see the Helite Factory and their processes.
Extend the standard 2 year warranty to 4 years by registering your air bag with Helite.
Please visit our dedicated Air Jackets website for more information about the Blouson Air Jacket and the rest of the Helite range.
I recently brought my air jacket gilet and show jacket at Badminton. When I wore it I found it very comfortable and you could not see the air jacket or feel it when wearing it! Also when competing the show jacket is very smart.