Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Helite Air Shell: Gilet
Helite is the most trusted and proven equestrian airbag manufacturer in the market. Helite Air Jackets offer protection for the back, pelvis and chest. They give neck coverage as well as preventing impact injuries.
- Soft Shell gilet made from the technical showerproof and windproof fabric 'Tekseries'.
- Stretch fabric which allows for outward inflation.
- Unzip the airbag to change the outer jackets from the Helite Air Shell Range.
- Washable outer jacket at 30 degrees wash
- The multi directional trigger works in less than 0.1 seconds inflation.
- Protection for the back, pelvis, chest and neck coverage as well as preventing impact injuries.
- CE certification – The airbags are certified by the external laboratory CRITT Sport, the French specialist for objectively testing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- British Eventing, British Dressage and British Showjumping approved.
Helite are the Worldwide Experts in Airbag Technology and are working with leading brands; Maxi-Cosi, Alstom, Peugeot, Michelin. Please see the link below to see the Helite Factory and their processes.
Extend the standard 2 year warranty to 4 years by registering your air bag with Helite.
Please visit our dedicated Air Jackets website for more information about the Blouson Air Jacket and the rest of the Helite range.
Just want to say how fantastic the air jacket was when my horse spun on the bridle path at a sheep jumping out of a hedge. I think the jacket saved me from broken bones as the ground was concrete hard. It was the comfiest landing I've ever had. I just bounced! I'll never hack outdoor jump without it.