Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
CO2 gas canisters with a screw end for Helite Air Jackets (including old Jackets manufactured by Helite too). If you are unsure of the manufacturer please look inside the left handside of your air jacket.
- Available in minimum quantity of 3 online (if collecting from office or at shows no minimum!)
- Please see the instruction manual supplied with the jacket for help changing canisters
- The CO2 canisters have a long life span but we do recommend a yearly check. The check consists of weighing your canister and making sure it is approximately (+/-3g) equivalent to the weight written on your canister.
- Must be stored in temperatures between 0ºC - 45ºC.If stored under 0ºC, warm up before use or replace with a warmer cartridge. Do not leave full cartridges in the car in high temperatures
- If rust or other corrosive marks appear on the outer surface of the canisters change them immediately and discard.
- Only install gas canisters of the same size and content as sold with the jacket.
- Postage to UK mainland only.
|Jacket Size||Cartridge needed||Canister Weight (gram)|
Original Child S, M,
Air Shell L
|50 cc||btw 150 - 155 g|
Original Child L, Adult XS, S, M, L, XL
Air Shell Adult XS - XL
|60 cc||btw 180 - 185 g|
Original *Adult L wide, XL wide*
Air Shell XXL
|100 cc||btw 295 - 305 g|
Two years ago at Bramham Horse Trials I bought a hi viz air jacket for hundreds (gulp) of pounds. On Sunday on a pleasure ride I was on my own in the most far away and inaccessible part of the course when my mare shied violently when trotting and I went out the side door. At first I thought it was not going to go off but 'bang' and I was unhurt on my back on the ground. I did not even bang my head. I undid my jacket quickly and sat up to look for my horse. This is the first time I have come off my horse. I will be 70 in September and walked a few miles back to the venue as my horse broke a rein. I have changed the cylinder and was surprised how easy it was, so am going to carry a spare in a bum bag from now on. Am now going to order. I see that you only send them out in threes and I do not want to wait until Burghley. I weighed my spare cylinder and it was OK. Just thought I would let you know how fabulous this jacket was. It saved me from injury as I feel that I would at the very least have badly jarred my back with an ordinary body protector. It was worth every penny. I always wear hi viz as I have to ride down a narrow busy lane for one mile to access off road riding and in any case if the worst does happen the air ambulance can see you. Are you going to be making a hi viz summer and winter jacket(s) with air bag combined? One very satisfied customer. Julia Hardy