Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Helite are the Worldwide Experts in Airbag Technology and are working with leading brands; Maxi-Cosi, Alstom, Peugeot, Michelin.
To guarantee a proper functioning of the airbag system, it is of crucial importance to mount the trigger system correctly. The order must always be: piston, key-ball (notch on piston to fit the ball in), spring and bearing cap. The needle of the piston must point in the direction of the cartridge, the key-ball has to fit in the notch of the piston.
Caution: Never put the key-ball between spring and piston, this disables the system to trigger.
In stock for Immediate Dispatch
- Designed to be worn in conjunction with a body protector although the jacket can also be worn by itself.
- When not inflated the Air Jacket allows for full body movement. When inflated the jacket supports the spinal column to prevent over flexion of the spine.
- Fastest inflation time of less than 0.1 seconds.
- Your Air Jacket will arrive ready to use, supplied with 2 gas canisters (1 installed), lanyard and saddle strap.
- Please read the manual that comes with the jacket before use.
- The Helite Trigger system uses a screw in canister - this is a proven and safe system when screwed in correctly.
- Click here fitting the saddle strap for advice on how to fit.
- Wide range of colours including Reflective, High Viz in Adult sizes.
- CE certification – The airbags are certified by the external laboratory CRITT Sport, the French specialist for objectively testing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- British Eventing, British Showjumping and British Dressage approved.
- 2 years warranty as standard on the Helite Air Bags, but this can be extended to 4 years by registering with Helite - see below.
We recommend to wear Air Jackets with a BETA approved level 3 body protector.
Helite are the Worldwide Experts in Airbag Technology and are working with leading brands; Maxi-Cosi, Alstom, Peugeot, Michelin. Please see the link below to see the Helite Factory and their processes.
Warranty on your Air bag can be extended to 4 years by registering below with Helite.
For more information on Air Jackets visit our dedicated website
Holly Bradshaw, Event Rider
So grateful that I had my Helite air jacket on. He fell on top of me and then stood on my back while getting up. Would have been so much worse without it so thank u ðŸ’œ x