Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
NEW: The Helite Hunt Coat
The First Hunt Coat on the market offering Helite Airbag protection with a traditional look.
Helite is the most trusted and proven equestrian air bag manufacturer on the market.
To guarantee a proper functioning of the airbag system, it is of crucial importance to mount the trigger system correctly. The order must always be: piston, key-ball (notch on piston to fit the ball in), spring and bearing cap. The needle of the piston must point in the direction of the cartridge, the key-ball has to fit in the notch of the piston.
Caution: Never put the key-ball between spring and piston, this disables the system to trigger.
- Fits in with the Award Winning Helite Air Shell Range.
- Available as a complete jacket with inner air bag or just as an outer to add to your Helite air bag.
- Protection for the back, pelvis, chest and neck coverage as well as preventing impact injuries.
- Windproof & showerproof soft shell jacket in black or navy (midnight blue).
- Made in the stretch fabric 'Tekseries' allowing for outward inflation.
- Unzip the air bag to wash the jacket on a gentle 30 degrees or to change to another outer..
- The multi directional trigger works in less than 0.1 seconds inflation speed.
- 2 canisters, saddlestrap and lanyard included.
- CE certification – The airbags are certified by the external laboratory CRITT Sport, the French specialist for objectively testing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Individuals can add their own hunt buttons and hunt collar.
- 2 year warranty as standard can be extended to 4 years by registering with Helite - see below.
We recommend to wear Air Jackets with a BETA approved level 3 body protector.
Cordelia Archer testimonial 'I absolutely love my coat and have used it so much already! Luckily I haven’t had any falls out recently but I know I will be much safer if I do! I also love how it can just go in the wash, so much easier for cleaning!
Helite are the Worldwide Experts in Airbag Technology and are working with leading brands; Maxi-Cosi, Alstom, Peugeot, Michelin.
Please see the link below to see the Helite Factory and their processes.
Airbag warranty is 2 years as standard but this can be extended to 4 years by registering with Helite.
Visit our dedicated Air Jackets website