Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Oscar & Gabrielle are the new brand of Competition jackets designed to be worn with an integrated Helite airbag.
- Invisible styling, no need to choose between protection and elegance.
- There are 2 options per colour to buy the jacket: either just as as an outer to wear with your Helite inner airbag if you already have one or as the complete jacket.
- The Hanna jacket is an outer which is designed to be worn with the Helite Airbag from the Air Shell Range. See our website for other outers eg the Helite Gilet. Helite are the worldwide leaders in airbag technology and the inflation time is less than 0.1 seconds. The air bag offers protection for the the ribs, spine, neck and pelvis area.
- The complete system comes with 2 canisters, the lanyard and saddlestrap.
- Slits at the back of the jacket, straightcut shoulders with 2 false pockets at the side and a 3rd pocket front chest. Front zip and buttons.
- Made from an exclusive technical stretch textile which is breathable and water repelent.
- We use very strong sewing-thread to ensure the jackets can accommodate the airbag, and always regain their initial shape after inflation.
The Hanna jacket is designed in France and available in black with burgundy detail, Navy with raspberry detail or Raspberry with tonal braid detailing.
COMPATIBLE WITH THE HELITE ZIP’in AIRBAG LINER (sold separately).
MAINTENANCE : Hand wash or machine wash 30°C.