Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Helite Air Shell: Gilet
Helite is the most trusted and proven equestrian airbag manufacturer in the market. Helite Air Jackets offer protection for the back, pelvis and chest. They give neck coverage as well as preventing impact injuries.
- Soft Shell gilet made from the technical showerproof and windproof fabric 'Tekseries'.
- Stretch fabric which allows for outward inflation.
- Unzip the airbag to change the outer jackets from the Helite Air Shell Range.
- Washable outer jacket at 30 degrees wash
- The multi directional trigger works in less than 0.1 seconds inflation.
- Protection for the back, pelvis, chest and neck coverage as well as preventing impact injuries.
- CE certification – The airbags are certified by the external laboratory CRITT Sport, the French specialist for objectively testing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- British Eventing, British Dressage and British Showjumping approved.
- 2 year warranty on your airbag which can be extended to 4 years, see link below.
We recommend to wear Air Jackets with a BETA approved level 3 body protector.
Helite are the Worldwide Experts in Airbag Technology and are working with leading brands; Maxi-Cosi, Alstom, Peugeot, Michelin. Please see the link below to see the Helite Factory and their processes.
Extend the standard 2 year warranty on your air bag to 4 years by registering with Helite.
Please visit our dedicated Air Jackets website for more information about the Blouson Air Jacket and the rest of the Helite range.
I just wanted to let you know that my air jacket saved my life at the weekend. I've owned an air jacket for a long time. It's was actually one I won in a competition so I didn't get a choice of colour. I never liked it (I admit to being vain!) so only wore it for cross country. After a couple of friends had silly falls I decided I wanted to wear an air jacket more often so as a birthday present, I swapped it for a helite gilet style air jacket with the plan that I wore it every time I rode. And boy am I glad I did! I was out hacking with friends and we came to a gate I went to open it on my very sane horse and either something startled him or it was a miss communication but he ended up trying to jumping it from a stand still which resulted in a rotational fall. I had the full weight of him on my upper body. I felt the jacket protecting me. In that split second I knew he would need to shift his weight to get off me and my hip and pelvis got rather smashed but without my air jacket - who knows! I was airlifted to hospital and will be in for some time. But I feel very lucky that broken/dislocated bones are my only injuries and thought I should let you know how it saved me. Katie x