Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended returns time now until 31st Jan 2024.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
KEPPY is a real revolution in children's riding hats, offering safety with Italian design and style by Kep.
Removable liner system - state head size in comments section at end of order and we will do our best to accomodate the size liner from 51 to 53cm.
- Designed to fit younger riders; size range 51 to 53.
- Revovable liner system to change sizes of liners as they grow.
- Weight approx 400g.
- Safety Standard VG1 01.040 2014-12
- The strap is black nylon featuring 4 attachment points. It is very soft in contact with the skin and is more rigid at the back thanks to the design of the padding.
- Padding is interchangeable, so there is no need to replace the helmet as their head grows. The different thicknesses of the padding adapts to the head of the little riders. The padding is available in all sizes and can be replaced according to the child's growth needs.
- Removable and washable hypoallergenic anti-sweat inner liner.
- Extremely lightweight and breathable helmet with 2 front and back air intakes. The internal grooves allow a better distribution of internal heat.
- Innovative 'Release System Lever' visor application system - allows the rider to affix, replace or remove the visor independently
- The visor, the inserts can easily be removed and replaced by the rider.
- Customisation is possible with the 2 external inserts, located alongside the ventilation can be easily removed and replaced. It is possible to purchase coloured insert kits separatley - please call us for this.
- Brilliant packaging from Kep, the hat comes in a practical backpack. The backpack includes the helmet and clear component assembly and disassembly instructions and information on the coloured kits available.