Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Helite is the most trusted and proven equestrian airbag manufacturer in the market. Helite Air Jackets offer protection for the back, pelvis and chest. They give neck coverage as well as preventing impact injuries.
- The Blouson Soft Shell Air Jacket allows for outward inflation.
- The Blouson is part of the patented Helite Zip’In airbag concept, which means the airbag is very easy and quick to remove and wash if needed. Other outer jackets can be added to the inner air bag from the Air Shell Range.
- The multi directional trigger works in less than 0.1 seconds inflation.
- CE certification – The airbags are certified by the external laboratory CRITT Sport, the French specialist for objectively testing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- British Eventing, British Dressage and British Showjumping approved.
- Standard 2 years warranty on the air bag and extra 2 years available when you register - see below for information.
We recommend to wear Air Jackets with a BETA approved level 3 body protector.
Helite are the Worldwide Experts in Airbag Technology and are working with leading brands; Maxi-Cosi, Alstom, Peugeot, Michelin. Please see the link below to see the Helite Factory and their processes.
Please register your air bag with Helite to extend the standard 2 year warranty to 4 years.
Please visit our dedicated Air Jackets website for more information about the Blouson Air Jacket and the rest of the Helite range.
Two years ago at Bramham Horse Trials I bought a hi viz air jacket for hundreds (gulp) of pounds. On Sunday on a pleasure ride I was on my own in the most far away and inaccessible part of the course when my mare shied violently when trotting and I went out the side door. At first I thought it was not going to go off but 'bang' and I was unhurt on my back on the ground. I did not even bang my head. I undid my jacket quickly and sat up to look for my horse. This is the first time I have come off my horse. I will be 70 in September and walked a few miles back to the venue as my horse broke a rein. I have changed the cylinder and was surprised how easy it was, so am going to carry a spare in a bum bag from now on. Am now going to order. I see that you only send them out in threes and I do not want to wait until Burghley. I weighed my spare cylinder and it was OK. Just thought I would let you know how fabulous this jacket was. It saved me from injury as I feel that I would at the very least have badly jarred my back with an ordinary body protector. It was worth every penny. I always wear hi viz as I have to ride down a narrow busy lane for one mile to access off road riding and in any case if the worst does happen the air ambulance can see you. Are you going to be making a hi viz summer and winter jacket(s) with air bag combined? One very satisfied customer. Julia Hardy