Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Helite is the most trusted and proven equestrian airbag manufacturer in the market. Helite Air Jackets offer protection for the back, pelvis and chest. They give neck coverage as well as preventing impact injuries.
To guarantee a proper functioning of the airbag system, it is of crucial importance to mount the trigger system correctly. The order must always be: piston, key-ball (notch on piston to fit the ball in), spring and bearing cap. The needle of the piston must point in the direction of the cartridge, the key-ball has to fit in the notch of the piston.
Caution: Never put the key-ball between spring and piston, this disables the system to trigger.
- The Blouson Soft Shell Air Jacket allows for outward inflation.
- The Blouson is part of the patented Helite Zip’In airbag concept, which means the airbag is very easy and quick to remove and wash if needed. Other outer jackets can be added to the inner air bag from the Air Shell Range.
- The multi directional trigger works in less than 0.1 seconds inflation.
- CE certification – The airbags are certified by the external laboratory CRITT Sport, the French specialist for objectively testing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- British Eventing, British Dressage and British Showjumping approved.
- Standard 2 years warranty on the air bag and extra 2 years available when you register - see below for information.
We recommend to wear Air Jackets with a BETA approved level 3 body protector.
Helite are the Worldwide Experts in Airbag Technology and are working with leading brands; Maxi-Cosi, Alstom, Peugeot, Michelin. Please see the link below to see the Helite Factory and their processes.
Please register your air bag with Helite to extend the standard 2 year warranty to 4 years.
Please visit our dedicated Air Jackets website for more information about the Blouson Air Jacket and the rest of the Helite range.
Holly Bradshaw, Event Rider
So grateful that I had my Helite air jacket on. He fell on top of me and then stood on my back while getting up. Would have been so much worse without it so thank u ðŸ’œ x