Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
The Woof Wear Club Brushing boot is the UK's best selling general-purpose brushing boot. They will go through thick and thin with you in your day-to day activities, providing maximum protection from knocks or brushing injuries.
Match your boots with the rest of the Colour Fusion Range with the performance shirt, saddlepads and fly hoods with the Brushing Boots in the Colour Fusion range.
- Wide range of colours including Reflective High Viz
- 5.5 mm PX closed cell neoprene
- Light and flexible even when wet – does not retain water
- Hard wearing PVC strike pad with added padding
- High density, single lock straps- secure yet easy to adjust
- Recessed stitching for longer life
- Suitable for both front and hind legs
- Sold as a pair
- Sizes: XS, S, M, MXW, L, XL
1. Make sure that the horses leg is clean and dry and that the hair has been smoothed down.
2. Place the padded part of the boot to the inside of the leg.
3. Fasten the middle strap first and then the other straps ensuring even tension on all straps. The boot should sit snugly around the leg with out being too tight or too loose.
4. In order to check that the boots won't interfere with the horse when it moves, flex the horses leg and check that no skin or fur is being pinched or pulled on the flexed side of the joint. When you are happy that the boot is allowing the joint to flex check that the bottom strap is sitting above the fetlock. You are aiming to give the horse as much coverage without interfering with the joints.
Woof Wear Washing Instructions:
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight