Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Woof Wears new look Pro Fetlock Boot offers superb protection against strike and brushing injuries whilst allowing unrestricted movement of the joints.
The Pro Fetlock boot is suitable for day-to-day schooling to top-level competition.
Conforms to British Showjumping and FEI young horse class regulations.
- Ergonomic design to allow for full freedom of movement
- 7mm breathable neoprene with nylon jersey lining for comfort
- Double lock strap for secure fit
- Conforms to British Showjumping and FEI young horse class regulations
- Undo the double locking straps and open the boot flat
- Standing on the outside of your horse’s leg slide the boot down the inside of the horse’s leg (going with the direction of the hair) until the strike pad of the boot cups around the fetlock
- Close the main supporting strap (the fluffy one) first towards the back of the leg
- Then close the final strap back over it to secure it in place.
- Take a look round the leg to ensure the fetlock is covered, yet the boot is not restricting the movement of the joint
|Height of Horse
|Height of Horse
|14.2 - 15.2 hh
|137 - 158 cm
|15.3 - 17.2 hh
|159 - 178 cm
Neoprene is a closed cell foam manufactured from a polymer called Chloroprene. It is very durable and because it is closed cell is does not absorb water meaning that your horse boots remain light even in wet conditions.
Breathable neoprene has an array of carefully measured holes punched through the foam to allow ventilation keeping your horse's legs cool.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight