Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
This is the ultimate day-to-day and competition brushing boot for use on all terrains and in all conditions. Wide, high density double lock straps make it ideal for deep going or on artificial surfaces. Durable and easy to use these boots offer most effective protection against brushing, knocks and abrasions.
- 5.5mm breathable neoprene with nylon jersey lining for comfort
- Hard wearing PVC striking pad with extra padding
- Ergonomic design to ensure good fit to leg
- Recessed stitching
- Light and felxible even when wet- does not retain water
- Wide, high density double lock straps for extra secure fit
- Suitable for both front and hind legs
- S, M, MXW, L, XL
- Sold in pairs
Neoprene is a closed cell foam manufactured from a polymer called Chloroprene. It is very durable and because it is closed cell is does not absorb water meaning that your horse boots remain light even in wet conditions.
Breathable neoprene has an array of carefully measured holes punched through the foam to allow ventilation keeping your horse's legs cool.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight