Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended returns time now until 31st Jan 2024.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
An extremely lightweight yet durable exercise boot, suitable for day to day exercise, fast work, schooling and on the track.
Light as a feather- these stripped down brushing boots have no added strike pad to avoid unnecessary weight and no seams that could potentially rub sensitive skin. They are, however, made from super strong non-pierceable Kevlar material which makes them very protective and durable.
- 8mm neoprene with nylon jersey lining for comfort
- Extremely durable Kevlar outer to resist abrasion
- Light and flexible even when wet - does not retain water
- Wide, high density double lock straps for secure fit
- S, M, L, XL
- Position the boot with the straps on the outside of the leg so that the WW logo is on the bottom strap.
- The neoprene that comes around the back of the leg should overlap the neoprene that wraps around from the front.
- Fasten the main straps from the front of the boot towards the back of the horse.
- Secure the straps by fastening the over-straps towards the front of the horse.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight