Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
This general-purpose fetlock boot is ideal to protect the horse’s hind fetlock from knocks and strike injuries during every day schooling and show jumping.
- 5.5 mm closed cell neoprene
- Light and flexible even when wet – does not retain water
- Hard wearing strike pad with added padding
- Recessed stitching for longer life
- High density double lock strap
- Undo the double locking straps and open the boot flat
- Standing on the outside of your horse’s leg slide the boot down the inside of the horse’s leg (going with the direction of the hair) until the strike pad of the boot cups around the fetlock
- Close the main supporting strap (the fluffy one) first towards the back of the leg
- Then close the final strap back over it to secure it in place.
- Take a look round the leg to ensure the fetlock is covered, yet the boot is not restricting the movement of the joint
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight