Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Woof Wear's new look breathable Pro Tendon Boot offers superb protection against strike injuries to the vulnerable tendon area whilst allowing unrestricted movement of the joints. The Pro Tendon boot is suitable for day-to-day schooling to top-level competition.
- Vented PU shell with contrasting mesh to prevent grit ingress
- EVA foam insert for added tendon protection
- Ergonomic design to allow for full freedom of movement
- 7mm breathable neoprene with nylon jersey lining for comfort
- Elasticated double lock straps for secure fit
|Height of Horse
|Height of Horse
|14.2 - 15.2 hh||137 - 158 cm||S/M||S/M|
|15.3 - 17.2 hh||159 - 178 cm||L/XL||L/XL|
Neoprene is a closed cell foam manufactured from a polymer called Chloroprene. It is very durable and because it is closed cell is does not absorb water meaning that your horse boots remain light even in wet conditions.
Breathable neoprene has an array of carefully measured holes punched through the foam to allow ventilation keeping your horse's legs cool.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight