Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
E-Vento boots boast the following features:
- Double ventilation: heat released from the horse's legs passes through the microperforated neoprene layer and is then distributed in the 3D mesh ducted fabric. Air is tunnelled through specialist inlets as the horse moves which directs accumulated body heat outwards through the technical ducted fabric.
- Microperforated neoprene AEROX: this allows the horse's skin to breathe, avoiding sweating and overheating of the tendons
- Waterproof: the boots don't absorb or retain water, meaning they stay dry despite weather and terrain conditions
- Reduces weight: despite offering extremely robust protection, the boots are lightweight - allowing greater freedom of movement and flexibility
- Shock absorber system: highly protective pads in polyurethane foam help reduce the shock felt during high impact