Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Saddlepads with the classic Close-Contact cut from LeMieux is designed to fit a wide range of more forward cut jumping saddles. These saddle pads offer a very sleek and professional look to anyone’s saddle. There are several attractive colours with more new ones being added seasonally and a selection of new Small/Med pads to accommodate smaller saddles.
Consider matching your Suede Close Contact pad with a Classic Fly Hood, Base Layer or Grafter Boot in the same colour.
- New Super Soft Suede Binding
- New PU Leather Girth Protection area
- High wither
- Elasticated D-Ring tabs
- Swept back profile
- Luxurious suede top side
- Bamboo lining which absorbs & controls sweat under the saddle
- Comfortable and secure - minimising friction even on sensitive skinned horses
- Girth keepers incorporate inner locking loops to offer more girthing options
LeMieux Washing Instructions:
- Machine washable on a normal 30 degree cycle.
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Pull into correct shape whilst damp to maintain shape during drying.
- Can be ironed on low heat.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Air dry, do not tumble dry.