Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
These high quality Half Pads are 100% natural Australian Merino lambskin - the wool is much denser & softer than the older sheep wool used in many rival numnahs.
- The spine is swept up at the wither relieving pressure on the spine and allowing air flow.
- Can be used with any cut of saddle - can be used on top of a thin cotton square or straight onto the horses back.
- Button hole slits positioned on the front edge allows for neat combination with all LeMieux D-Ring saddle pads.
|XSmall (up to 15")||38 cm||13 cm||17 cm||23 cm|
|Small (up to 16")||42 cm||14 cm||17 cm||26 cm|
|Medium (16"-17.5")||45 cm||16 cm||19 cm||27 cm|
|Large (17.5" - 18")||47 cm||17 cm||20 cm||29 cm|
LeMieux Care Guide:
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health)
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.