Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
A full tree race / exercise saddle from Old Mill. Old Mill are renowned established saddlers and this is a very popular saddle especially with the point to point and NH yards and jockeys.
- Available in brown or black leather.
- Free Delivery to addresses in the UK.
- Top quality race exercise saddle.
- Paul Nicholls states, ‘Old Mill exercise saddles offer the optimum in comfort for both my horses and my staff. We enjoy using them and highly recommend their use.’
- The Old Mill race exercise saddle offers the finest quality English leather.
- Weighs approx 8.7lbs.
- One inch depth padding on seat and panels.
- Foam filled flaps.
- Buffalo leather girth straps.
- Unbreakable tree with stainless steel gullet bar.
- As used by Paul Nicholls, Len Lungo, Reg Hollingshead, Tom George, Richard Hannon, Richard Guest and many more.
- We recommend to use a breastgirth and overgirth with all race saddles.
- Embroidery service available - £12/side to have 2 -3 letters embroidered in choice of colour thread. Please state letters and thread colour in comments box at end of the order and choose 2nd varient if ordering online.
Paul Nicholls, Champion Trainer
‘Old Mill exercise saddles offer the optimum in comfort for both my horses and my staff. We enjoy using them and highly recommend their use.’