Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Old Mill Pony Racing Saddle
- The Old Mill pony race saddle range is made from the highest quality English leather and poses the most effective comfort for both horse and jockey alongside the unbreakable nylon tree.
- With the lower and flatter cantle design than our previous model, the saddle sits aerodynamically and firmly on the horses back.
- The shape of the race saddle has also been designed to fit securely on the withers of a fit racehorse.
- The length is 16" and the weight can be made for you from 3lb to 8lb (all the same price). Usual weight is 4lb.
- The jockeys comfort was of the utmost importance in the design of the saddle with comfortable seat and integral padded flaps for maximum leg comfort whilst remaining close to the horse.