Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
This new range of race saddles have been designed over an extensive two year period, whereby some of Irelands top jockeys have had a valuable input in creating a fantastic saddle.
- The Old Mill race saddle range is made from the highest quality English leather and poses the most effective comfort for both horse and jockey alongside the unbreakable nylon tree.
- Comes in black or brown leather but other colours available upon request.
- Single 3/4" girth strap.
- With the lower and flatter cantle design than our previous model, the saddle sits aerodynamically and firmly on the horses back.
- The shape of the race saddle has also been designed to fit securely on the withers of a fit racehorse.
- The jockeys comfort was of the utmost importance in the design of the saddle with comfortable seat and integral padded flaps for maximum leg comfort whilst remaining close to the horse.
- Saddles are available in a range of colours and from weights 4lb - 24lb. Prices vary for the different weights. We make the saddles to a specific weight eg 10 lbs but the prices are in bands of weight.
- Please note leathers and stirrups are not included.
- Embroidery of 2 to 3 letters is possible, select the variant and add your letters and thread colour in the comments section at the end of the order £12/ side