Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
The LeMieux Impact Compliant Fetlock boot is a neat protective boot which fully complies with the current Riding Club, Pony Club and age restricted BS & FEI classes and will be within the rules as being phased in up to 2020.
- Moulded protective strike area
- Mesh vents to ensure air flow around the joint
- Double lock velcro closure for secure fit without use of elastication
- Match the Impact Responsive Tendon Boots
- Fully compliant with current FEI and BS protective boot rules in 2020
- Weight: under 500g
- Individual boot weight: max 135g
- Dimension: under 16cm in height
- Sold in pairs
LeMieux Care Guide:
- Do NOT Machine Wash
- Hand wash in warm water (Max 30°C)