Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
The best combination of comfort and breathability. An ideal solution for sensitive skinned horses or when fully lined fleece boots prove too much bulk.
- Perforated 3D mesh encouraging airflow inside the boot keeping legs cool
- Edged with super soft fleece to prevent rubbing and maximise comfort.
- Tough, durable PU leather strike pad provides protection from brushing and knocks
- Latest low profile velcro prevents the pick up of riding surface material
- Signature double top strap makes for quick and easy attachment
- Strong, elasticated straps keep the boots in place without over-tightening
- Finished with branded rubber end-pullers for convenient removal
- Suitable for use on front & hind legs. Sold in pairs
LeMieux Care Guide
- LeMieux boots are easily machine washable at a low temperature (preferably 30 degrees).
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Ensure all velcro is fastened together and clip straps are attached prior to washing.
- Air dry away from any heat source, never tumble dry.