Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
The Original Helite Air Jacket offers protection for the full length of the back and chest, as well as protection for the sides and back of the neck minimising the risk of whiplash injuries.
In stock for immediate dispatch
To guarantee a proper functioning of the airbag system, it is of crucial importance to mount the trigger system correctly. The order must always be: piston, key-ball (notch on piston to fit the ball in), spring and bearing cap. The needle of the piston must point in the direction of the cartridge, the key-ball has to fit in the notch of the piston.
Caution: Never put the key-ball between spring and piston, this disables the system to trigger.
- It is designed to be worn in conjunction with a body protector when competing although the Air Jacket can also be worn by itself.
- When not inflated the Air Jacket allows for full body movement. When inflated the jacket supports the spinal column to prevent over flexion of the spine.
- Your Air Jacket will arrive ready to use, it is supplied with 2 gas canisters, (1 installed), a lanyard and saddle strap. The lanyard is a fixed length with a clip to attach to the ring on the saddle straps. The saddle strap attaches to the stirrup bars on the saddle.
- CE certification – The airbags are certified by the external laboratory CRITT Sport, the French specialist for objectively testing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- The Pony Club, British Eventing, British Showjumping and British Dressage approved.
- 2 years warranty on the air bag comes as standard but this can be extended to 4 years by registering with Helite - see link below. http://www.helite-service.com
We recommend to wear Air Jackets with a BETA approved level 3 body protector.
·Please read our advice on fitting the saddle strap to the stirrup bars of the saddle.
·Our Size Guide will help you select the right size Air Jacket. Please note that the wearer of a Childs Air Jacket must weigh at least 4 stone to activate the trigger mechanim in the case of a fall.
·Extra canisters are available to buy individually. Please be aware that Small and Meduim size Childs Air Jackets will require a Child Canister, Large Chid size Air Jackets will require an Adult Canister.
Helite are the Worldwide Experts in Airbag Technology and are working with leading brands; Maxi-Cosi, Alstom, Peugeot, Michelin. Please see the link below to see the Helite Factory and their processes.
Holly Bradshaw, Event Rider
So grateful that I had my Helite air jacket on. He fell on top of me and then stood on my back while getting up. Would have been so much worse without it so thank u ðŸ’œ x