Helite Air Jacket Size Chart
|Size||Height||Chest||Hip (inc clothes)||Back Length||Min Weight|
|Small||135 - 145||60 - 85||75 - 85||56||4 stone|
|Medium||140 - 155||70 - 90||80 - 90||60||4 stone|
|Large||145 - 165||80 - 95||85 - 95||62||6 stone|
|Small||155 - 170||85 - 95||90 - 100||68||6 stone|
|Medium||165 - 178||90 - 100||95 - 100||72||6 stone|
|Large||170 - 185||95 - 105||100 - 115||76||9 stone|
|Large Wide||170 - 185||100 - 110||115 - 135||78||9 stone|
|X-Large||180 - 195||100 - 120||105 - 120||82||9 stone|
|X-Large Wide||180 - 195||105 - 140||120 - 140||82||9 stone|
All measurements taken in cm's
- The Air Jacket should reach half way down the buttocks when deflated, this is to ensure it will cover the pelvis sufficiently when inflated.
- It is important that there is enough room between the Air Jacket and the the Body Protector to allow for inflation, we suggest a fists width.
- The Velcro straps can be adjusted accordingly.
- Cross Country number bibs should be loosely fitted over an Air Jacket.
- Adult and Large Child size Air Jackets should not be worn by anybody weighing less than 6 stone (38.1 kg)*. These take 60cc canisters.
- Childs Small and Medium Air Jackets should not be worn by a child weighing less than 4 stone (25.4 kg)*. These take 50 cc canisters.
Please call us on 01299 851625 if you would like to discuss sizing or have any questions.
Sizes of products may vary between manufacturers and even between different designs by the same manufacturer. The size charts should be used as a general guide.