Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Take on all winter weathers with the LeMieux DryTex Stormwear Waterproof Over Trousers which are packed full of practical and stylish features.
- Breathable yet durable material
- Unique membrane and taped seams
- Fully waterproof and perfect for wet days at the yard - the rain simply beads and runs off!
- Zipped pockets keep your valuables safe and dry
- Extra reflective strips around the pockets and lower leg make sure you are seen in dull light
- Elasticated foot straps stop the bottoms rising up whilst riding
- Full silicone seat ensures stability in the saddle
- Reinforced knees and inner lower leg give added durability making sure these trousers withstand the hard work of winter.
- Elasticated waist band gives a comfortable and secure fit
- Velcro adujstments around the bottom makes getting them on over breeches or jeans easy
- Finished with LeMieux DryTex detailing
- Unisex fit to suit all
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Machine washable up to 30 degrees.
- Please turn garment inside out before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Only use non biological washing products.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Allow to air dry, do not tumble dry or place on direct heat source.
- Do not iron