Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Returns: Extended Returns Time, shop now and return by 31st January 2022.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Take on all winter weathers with the LeMieux DryTex Stormwear Waterproof Chaps which are packed full of practical and stylish features.
- Breathable yet durable material with unique membrane
- Taped seams,
- Fully waterproof and perfect for wet days at the yard - the rain simply beads and runs off!
- Waterproof rating of 5000mm
- Moisture Vapour Permeability (MVP) rating of 4000mvp
- Fleece lining provides an extra layer of warmth on the chilliest of days
- Elasticated foot straps stop the bottoms rising up whilst riding
- Silicone knee grips ensure stability in the saddle
- Reinforced knees and inner lower leg for added durability
- Elasticated waist band gives a comfortable and secure fit
- Velcro adujstments around the bottom makes getting them on over breeches or jeans easy.
- Finished with LeMieux DryTex detailing and a flattering fit
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Machine washable up to 30 degrees.
- Please turn garment inside out before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Only use non biological washing products.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Allow to air dry, do not tumble dry or place on direct heat source.
- Iron on low, avoiding logo areas.