Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Stierna is taking the riding world by storm! Designed and developed in Sweden by dedicated riders with a lifelong passion for the equestrian lifestyle. With a background in the sports and outdoor industry, Stierna combines technical knowledge with innovative design, transferred into high quality equestrian sportswear.
- Ultimate Protection against snow, rain and wind whilst releasing excess heat and moisture form the body and layers underneath.
- A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed.
- Lightweight down-free padding that will keep you comfortable event on the coldest day.
- Material: EquTex stretch, 2-layer polyester fabric with waterproof & breathable membrane. Waterproofness 10 000mm Breathability 10 000g/mm2/24h
- Reflective logo print and piping
- Pre-shaped sleeves for mobility with asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment and inside lycra cuffs for comfort and fit.
- High collar with chin guard for comfort, with detachable hood fastened with snap buttons for safety.
- 2 way YKK- front zippers.
- Asymmetrical shaped bottom hem fitted for riding.
- Adjustable bottom hem for an individual fit.
Care instructions EQUTEX™
Here are tips on how to take care of your Stierna EQUTEX ™ garments in the best way so that they keep their performance, stay fresh and withstand many years of use.
- All EQUTEX materials are waterproof and windproof and have a vapor permeability, “breathable"
- Wash the garment on a regular basis to maintain the full functionality and avoid clogging the breathability with dirt.
- In addition to a waterproof membrane, all EQUTEX materials have a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment, which is a surface treatment of the fabric to make it dirt and water repellent.
- If the outer fabric gets wet, the garment’s breathability is prevented and the wet/cold fabric hangs against your body - the membrane that sits on the inside of the fabric is still active and the garment is waterproof - but it can be experienced that the garment "leaks" when condensation forms on the inside of the garment.
- The garment then needs to be re-proofed, and we recommend that this is done at least once per season or more often depending on how much the garment has been used as the surface treatment will be worn off over time
- Follow the care instructions on the label inside the garment. For Stella Winter Coat that is 30 degrees.
- Brush off mud, sand, hay and hair.
- Close zippers and velcros before washing and release adjustable cords on hood, waist, and bottom. And don’t forget to empty the pockets of horse treats!
- Use a mild detergent suitable for technical waterproof/breathable fabrics, we recommend Nikwax Tech Wash. Household detergents can destroy the functionality of the fabric. Never use fabric softener, as it clogs the pores of the membrane and destroys the garment's breathability.
- Rinse the garment thoroughly and do not overdose on the detergent.
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang-dry the garment at room temperature.
- When re-proofing EQUTEX garments, we recommend Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-in. Follow the instructions on the bottle.