Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Stierna is taking the riding world by storm! Designed and developed in Sweden by dedicated riders with a lifelong passion for the equestrian lifestyle. With a background in the sports and outdoor industry, Stierna combines technical knowledge with innovative design, transferred into high quality equestrian sportswear.
- Ultimate Protection against snow, rain and wind whilst releasing excess heat and moisture form the body and layers underneath.
- A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed.
- Lightweight down-free padding that will keep you comfortable event on the coldest day.
- Material: EquTex stretch, 2-layer polyester fabric with waterproof & breathable membrane. Waterproofness 10 000mm Breathability 10 000g/mm2/24h
- Reflective logo print and piping
- Pre-shaped sleeves for mobility with asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment and inside lycra cuffs for comfort and fit.
- High collar with chin guard for comfort, with detachable hood fastened with snap buttons for safety.
- 2 way YKK- front zippers.
- Asymmetrical shaped bottom hem fitted for riding.
- Adjustable bottom hem for an individual fit.
- Available in navy or black.