Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended Returns Time now until 31st January 2020 for Christmas Shopping!
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
The Stierna water- and windproof winter pants in stretch fabric with silicone grip. Good breathability and warm yet light padding will keep you dry and comfortable all winter. Protects you against snow, rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath. A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed and with a lightweight down-free padding that will keep you comfortable even during the coldest day.
- 2-layer EquTex™ stretch pants padded with warm lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation.
- Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped.
- Full-length YKK-leg zippers for easy on-and-off.
- Pre-shaped knees and ergonomically cut lines to enhance full movability.
- Non-padded seat area with fleece lining for warmth and full saddle contact.
- Silicone print at seat and knee area for a Perfect Grip™
- Reflective logo prints and pipings for safety.
- Adjustable waist with velcro straps for an individual fit.
- Two large YKK-zippered hand pocket.
- Inside snowgaiter with adjustable foot strap.
- Reinforcement fabric at leg bottom hem for durability.
- Available in black and navy, match up with the Stella Jacket - special set price.
EquTex ™, stretch 2-layer polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 10 000 mm / Breathability 10 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
Warm down-free lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation 80/100 gr.