Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
20% Off until End of June : Get Ready for Summer Camps! USE CODE RS201020
The RS2010 offers the highest European and BETA standards of protection with market leading comfort and flexibility.
Please note new size chart and change in back length definitions! The previous short back is now a regular and the regular is now a long back!
- Complies to EN13158:2018 (Level 3) & BETA 2018 (Level 3)
- Highest available level of protection
- Up to 70 independently hinged sections
- Elasticated Bungee Adjustment: New flexible self-adjustment that creates improved levels of movement & comfort.
- Breathable and lightweight
- Moulds to individuals body shape
- 20 Standard size range
- Adujstable for perfect fit
- Choice of 4 back lengths and colours. Bespoke service available too.
- Navy and black in stock. Bespoke colours made to order - allow 3 weeks
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like to discuss your measurements. For bespoke colours we are afraid it is not possible to have these back as stock items.
*Made to measure service:
Front alteration £25
Back alteration £15
Thank you for the prompt delivery of my Racesafe 2010 body protector. I wore it on Saturday to take part in a cross country event, I can honestly say it is the most comfortable, flexible body protector I have ever worn! Great fit due to your extensive range of sizes and measuring guide.