Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
The new Ultra-Mesh Snug Boot is a perfect all-round boot suitable for both schooling and light jumping, with emphasis on flexibility & breathability during work.
- Multi layered micro-mesh gives a high compression factor offering shock absorption without the bulk
- The individual cells that make up the 3D mesh each contain four perforations for the rapid dissipation of heat
- Strong TPU moulded out shell contours the leg without compromising on strike protection
- 12 vents down the back of the tendon
- 6 vents over the fetlock joint
- highly breathable and lightweight.
- Lycra binding prevents rubbing
- Stretch cotton inner lining reduces friction and wicks away any sweat build-up
- Quick release end caps make for easy positioning & elasticated fastenings anchor securely for optimum stability
- Smooth outer finish minimises the snagging associated with 3D mesh
Please note Snug Boots are interchangeable with hind boots having a wider inner lining so can also be used on front legs of large boned horses.
LeMieux Care Guide
- LeMieux boots are easily machine washable at a low temperature (preferably 30 degrees).
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Ensure all velcro is fastened together and clip straps are attached prior to washing.
- Air dry away from any heat source, never tumble dry.