Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Without doubt the most breathable and lightweight saddle pad from the LeMieux collection.
- Multi layered micro-mesh
- High compression factor offering shock absorption without the bulk
- Additional layer of blast foam is integrated into the 3D mesh
- 3D mesh covers the weight bearing areas under the saddle meaning a half-pad is not required reducing layering and heat build-up under the saddle
- The hundreds of individual cells that make up the 3D mesh each contain four perforations for the rapid dissipation of heat, enhancing air flow and the wicking effect across the whole surface area of the saddle pad
- The inner lining is 100% natural Bamboo which is exceptionally soft, friction free and known for its heat and sweat management properties
- An ideal pad for use in hot and humid conditions or for horses that generally sweat a lot during work.
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Machine washable on normal 30 degree cycle.
- Pull into correct shape whilst damp to maintain shape during drying.
- Please ensure the washing machine drum is large enough to safely accommodate the pad size.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Air dry away from heat source (do not tumble).