Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
We have the navy/ red trim in stock in 6ft-6ft6 and bespoke colours are made asap, please call to ask manufacturing times as these vary.
The Thermatex Original Wicking Rug is a multi purpose rug for horses and ponies. It is smart and durable and its unique 'wicking' properties mean that horses dry quickly and stay warm. It is a useful rug to use after exercise and for travelling.
- Advanced high performance quilted wicking fabric.
- Manufactured in a unique wool and acrylic blend.
- Polypropylene insulating layer.
- Individually hand cut for a perfect fit.
- Double front closure.
- Belly strap for easy use and to keep the rug in place.
- Wither pad and fillet loops for a fillet string to be added.
- Single binding in a choice of colours.
- Roko fittings as standard.
- Lightweight and easy to fit.
- Machine washable.
- If you would like your intiials on both sides please put your letters twice, leaving a space between, in the drop down box so the computer can work out the correct price @£3.50/ letter eg TCM TCM. This example is to illustrate TCM to be embroidered on both sides.
Dear Tree House Team, Thank-you so much for my goods, they are as expected and excellent quality. I was really impressed with the customer service and management of expectation, something quite rare nowadays.