Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
The Traditional Tattersall Rug is back by popular demand and we are delighted to have exclusively brought back this classic rug which took the equestrian world by storm over 35 years ago.
- Multi purpose rug, woven and hand finished in the UK.
- Suitable for travelling, after exercise, under rug, summer sheet.
- The rug has a ventilated spine, 'Mock Leno' weave along the spine allows for horses to cool off whilst maintaining their body temperature.
- The 100% highbulk acrylic means it is warm without being a heavy weight.
- Stain resistant fabric woven in the traditional Tattersall check design.
- Washable at 30 degrees. Antibacterial fabric which prevents the transmitting of skin diseases.
- Sizes 5ft6 - 7ft.
'The factory in Leicestershire who make the rug are very proud to say that in 35 years of production they have never had a complaint!'