Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
A must have this winter - The Stella Winter coat by Stierna. It protects you against snow, rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath. A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed and with a lightweight down-free padding that will keep you comfortable even during the coldest day. It is your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions you and your horse can still perform at your very best.
- 2-layer EquTex™ stretch jacket padded with warm lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation.
- Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped.
- Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
- 360° visibility for safety with panels with reflective tapes, reflective logo prints and pipings at front and sleeves.
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility.
- Asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment and inside lycra cuffs for comfort and fit.
- High collar with chinguard for comfort.
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustments at front and neck.
- Hood is fastened with snap buttons for safety.
- 2-way YKK-front zipper.
- Detachable front piece that protects the saddle from rain.
- Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind.
- Two YKK-zippered hand pockets.
- Inner chest pocket with YKK zipper and opening for ear phones.
- Lining with stretch panels for full movability.
- Two zippered slits at back with panels in reflective fabric.
- Inside elastic leg straps.
Care instructions EQUTEX™
Here are tips on how to take care of your Stierna EQUTEX ™ garments in the best way so that they keep their performance, stay fresh and withstand many years of use.
- All EQUTEX materials are waterproof and windproof and have a vapor permeability, “breathable"
- Wash the garment on a regular basis to maintain the full functionality and avoid clogging the breathability with dirt.
- In addition to a waterproof membrane, all EQUTEX materials have a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment, which is a surface treatment of the fabric to make it dirt and water repellent.
- If the outer fabric gets wet, the garment’s breathability is prevented and the wet/cold fabric hangs against your body - the membrane that sits on the inside of the fabric is still active and the garment is waterproof - but it can be experienced that the garment "leaks" when condensation forms on the inside of the garment.
- The garment then needs to be re-proofed, and we recommend that this is done at least once per season or more often depending on how much the garment has been used as the surface treatment will be worn off over time
- Follow the care instructions on the label inside the garment. For Stella Winter Coat that is 30 degrees.
- Brush off mud, sand, hay and hair.
- Close zippers and velcros before washing and release adjustable cords on hood, waist, and bottom. And don’t forget to empty the pockets of horse treats!
- Use a mild detergent suitable for technical waterproof/breathable fabrics, we recommend Nikwax Tech Wash. Household detergents can destroy the functionality of the fabric. Never use fabric softener, as it clogs the pores of the membrane and destroys the garment's breathability.
- Rinse the garment thoroughly and do not overdose on the detergent. Remember that a long coat is equal to two (2) garments and dose accordingly.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Hang-dry the garment at room temperature.
- When re-proofing EQUTEX garments, we recommend Nikwax TX.Direct Wash-in. Follow the instructions on the bottle.
EquTex™, stretch 2-layer polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 10 000 mm / Breathability 10 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
Warm down-free lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation 80/100 gr.