Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
The new way to keep your cool! The LeMieux Self-Cooling Saddle Pads are made with the innovative FeelCool ® Ice material which has a cooling crystal kneaded into the weave. This is activated by moisture; the greater the moisture the greater the cooling effect! The crystals have incredible heat pick-up & transfer properties gradually absorbing and wicking sweat from the horse. Under extreme conditions, once dissipated a reverse rapid cooling effect is produced.
- Carbon mesh spine insert reduces any pressure over the wither & back and allows heat to rise and escape through the top of the pad
- The inner lining is the same self-cooling fabric as the top side which is soft, friction free and ensures the whole pad breathes and wicks at the same level
- An ideal pad for use in hot and humid conditions or for horses that generally sweat a lot during work.
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Machine washable on normal 30 degree cycle.
- Pull into correct shape whilst damp to maintain shape during drying.
- Please ensure the washing machine drum is large enough to safely accommodate the pad size.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Air dry away from heat source (do not tumble).