Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
The LeMieux Cold Water boots are a simple and easy way to cool legs after XC, work or injury.
- Unique water reactive crystals within boots swell & retain cold when soaked in water
- Contoured shape supports the fetlock & tendon preventing slipping
- Always consult vet if symptoms persist.
- Can be re-used multiple times.
- Sold in Pairs.
Info & LeMieux Care Guide
- Soak for 2-4 hours prior to first use or after long periods in dry storage.
- Some residue may appear on the surface of the boot, this is not harmful and can enhance the cooling effect.
- Soak in cold water for 1hr + prior to use (out of direct sunlight)
- Add ice to water when available, the colder the water, the better the effect
- Can be placed wet in fridge but NEVER freeze boots
- Tighten velcro straps firmly, starting at the top, readjust when in position.
- Best therapeutic effect is gained after multiple 20-30 minute sessions.
- Let boots dry out prior to storage
- Re-soak for 2-3hrs after long periods of inactivity.