Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Rescue Studs are the The Rescue Remedy for loose stud holes! Designed by a farrier with over 25 years of Experience.
- The Rescue Stud is the ultimate solution to loose stud holes, with its innovative design.
- It allows the stud to fit tightly in to loose stud holes, thus eliminating the need to get your horse re shod at the last minute.
- Studs can even be tightened with a coin or flat head screwdriver.
- Comes in a pack of 4.
- A necessity for every stud kit.
- Three types:
- S Type for all types of equestrian activities recommended for soft ground
- X Type for all types of equestrian activities recommended for good to firm ground.
- P Type suitable for all types of equestrian activities, recommended for firm / hard ground
- H Type suitable for polo and all equestrian activities.
- V Pack contains one of each type