Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Developed by veterinarians, FLAIR Strips are drug-free, self-adhesive nasal strips that promote optimum health of equine athletes, in all disciplines and every level of competition.
- Breath Easier - The spring-like action supports soft tissues over the nasal passages to reduce the tissue collapse that occurs in all horses during exercise
- Reduce Fatigue - Horses do not tire as quickly
- Conserve Energy - Horses wearing the Flair strip have been shown to use 5-7% less energy during intensive exercise
- Recover Faster - Horses cool out more quickly after intensive exercise
- Protect from EIPH (Lung Bleeding) – FLAIR Strips reduce exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage during intensive exercise.
How to Apply
- Clean and dry nose, brush hair on nose upwards
- Bend side edges of strip down along score marks
- Peel centre piece, fold back at score marks, hold folder liner and strip as show on diagram on packaging, and remove side pieces of liner
- Position strip two finger width above nostrils, pressing strip down in the centre. Remove centre piece of liner, secure adhesive by firmly pressing strip down
- Peel gently, but firmly from the top corner toward the middle
- Do not remove by pulling up or down
- Adhesive may cause slight loss of hair as experienced with normal shedding