Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended Returns Time now until 31st January 2020 for Christmas Shopping!
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
The Junior Race Whip is a smaller version of the Procush whip used by all jump jockeys in the UK and America.
- The Procush whip has a cushioned end that encourages the pony or horse without inflicting injury.
- The finished Length 22.5" inch.
- Personalisation embroidery on the shaft is possible in various colours at an additional cost.
- The whips are available in black or a two-tone colour.
- The Junior Racewhips are not Jockey Club approved.
Badminton Horse Trials winner 2009.
"I always use my procush whip when I go Cross Country; I wouldn't be found using anything else at the top events. They have proven to be much stronger, more durable and with a better grip than any other whip I have tried in the past".