Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended returns time now until 31st Jan 2024.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
The ProCush whip is designed with a unique shock absorbing end which is kinder to the horse.
- Used by leading riders worldwide, ProCush whips are of extremely high quality and make a great gift for horse riders.
- This horse friendly whip is made with a fibre glass inner stem and is wrapped in folded patent vinyl
- The handle is made of wrapped rubber for a good grip
- The ProCush whip is the market leader in meeting the Racing Authorities' criteria for shock absorption.
- 26"/ 66cm in length
- Embroidery is optional on the variant below but please note that this classes the whip as being modified and therefore not permitted under Jockey Club or British Showjumping rules.
- Please allow around 2 weeks for embroidered and bespoke whips, but hopefully it is sooner than this and they are made asap.
The Pro-Cush Race Whip is Jockey Club approved and mandatory for Point to Pointing. It is also excellent for other equestrian disciplines.
ProCush whips can be fully customised to your specification, choose your stem colours, name, flag or symbols to be embroiderd in your chosen colours. Please note embroidered whips cannot be used to race under under jockey club rules
The Pro-Cush Chipped Whip is mandatory for all professional National Hunt Jockeys in the UK. It comes with a BHA Approved disc.
- Black whips kept in stock
- Please note the dark blue is very dark so you may want to consider the royal blue if trying to match to navy.
My whip is amazing! Thank you!