Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended Returns Time now until 31st January 2020 for Christmas Shopping!
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
In Stock for Immediate Dispatch:
All grip, no slip. 100% great grip, even in the wettest weather
As the synthetic fibres used in MacWet gloves have natural wicking properties, they allow any water to be readily transported around and over the gloves surface to the fabric face. This means any water evaporates quickly, providing you with the optimum amount of comfort and gripping power! Unlike perspiration inducing leather gloves which compromise comfort and grip, the fabric used in these gloves allows the hand to breathe, ensuring consistently comfortable grip
- Thick elasticated cuff with Velcro fastening, glove rests just above wrist
- Lightweight sports glove
- Warm, fleece lined backing
- The palm is made from unique Aquatec ® material
- To ensure your glove fits like a second skin, take a tape measure and measuring in centimetres, place the tape measure across the fleshy bit of skin just under your four fingers to give you your size. 7cm (size 7) is considered a medium women’s size whilst 8cm (size 8) is considered to be a medium man’s size.
- Washing by hand or machine at 40 degrees will help ensure that glove performance is kept maximised.
Maria Eilberg, Top Class UK Dressage Rider
I find Macwet gloves an essential part of my riding kit. As well as being comfortable, durable and wind proof they allow for maximum feel to the rein enhancing the connection to the horse’s mouth.