Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
For the colder days of the year this glove is warm and comfortable yet allows for great feel and precision on the reins during riding. As part of our ongoing product improvement process, we have updated the palm fabric to the REINTEX PRO® which is the same that is used on the Event and Competition Glove. This offers superior grip in both wet and dry conditions to the current fabric, whilst still retaining the Power Stretch® Pro™ fleece upper making it so perfect for the colder winter months
- Warmth and grip featuring the REINTEX® Thermal palm
- Reinforcement between rein fingers for improved durability
- Flexibility and great fit with a stretch fleece back for improved wearer comfort
- Easy adjust wrist tab
- Reintex ® is a Japanese designed microfibre material which has been selected by Woof Wear for its superior properties, which makes it especially suitable for riding gloves.
- Close any hook and loop straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
Wrap a tape measure around your knuckles and keep your hand flat. The length in inches indicates your glove size.