Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Turnout boots by LeMieux. Ideal for horse’s with sensitive skin who benefit from protection against the winter elements.
- Antibacterial ventilated neoprene avoids rubbing & sweat build-up.
- Elasticated & angled strap positions allow movement with optimum fit.
- Durable skid cap positions boot correctly on back of the joint.
- Easy to hose off or machine wash.
- Can be used on front or hinds legs.
- Sold in pairs
- LeMieux boots are easily machine washable at a low temperature (preferably 30 degrees).
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Ensure all velcro is fastened together and clip straps are attached prior to washing.
- Air dry near a heat source, never tumble dry.